gripe.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

mood: frustrated
listening to: -
  1. i consume too much caffeine for my own damn good.
  2. i hate dreaming bout people i don't want to dream about
  3. i hate waking up feeling sad
  4. plus it took me 1 hour to get to work yesterday
  5. plus i 'lost' my parking ticket, only to find it right next to my car after scrambling around frantically in a state of panic for a good 5 minutes
  6. i hate a certain online store for not replying my emails and enquiries
  7. i hate being the indecisive person that i am

3 Comments:

At 20:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you from 1 - 6... I pretty much a decisive person...I guess

:)

 
At 23:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who did you dream about that made you wake up feeling sad?

 
At 20:03, Blogger j said...

ah...it was He Who Shall Not Be Named!

*tentententen!!!*

scared or not? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home