why reinvent the wheel?

Friday, August 14, 2009

mood: cheery
listening to: wvc trio

just finished watching g.i. joe and as instructed, i checked my brains in at the door....oh crap, i think i forgot to check it out on the way back! yes yes....lame joke...i know. can't blame a girl for tryin', now can you? =)

a certain "you-know-who" has been going for a lot of food tasting events of late. i wanna go too!! but apparently, it's only reserved for the elite few who are "food bloggers". meh* so she said that if i wanted "in" on it, all i'd have to do is start up the food reviews again...

hmmm...let me see...

nah. :P

one food blogger in the circle is quite enough me thinks.

she'll provide the food reviews.

and i. well. i'll just provide the drama i guess? seein' that i don't fare so well on the humour front (as evident above, and my friends can attest to that).

but even so, there's not much drama to spill at all! it's been work, work, work and MORE work. nice change of pace, but i'm definitely missing the good 'ol days of pottering half the working day away at the cafe.

i'm a bum. what can i say?

2 Comments:

At 18:16, Blogger J said...

OI. :P
(I happen to know who you're refering to, and she works hard for the free food - many years of blogging and lots of hard work at the gym!)

 
At 23:07, Blogger soojc said...

rofl @ J

and

I just realised how long it has been since I last checked your blog. u malas to update = I malas to check = baadd
so update more often so that I get rewarded for checking.. :D

how's that for logic?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home